request for docs submitted for v6ops

Iljitsch and Brian, and more generally the working group

We have had a convention in the IETF on draft names for some time. Names fall in three categories:

You guys have drafts named in the third category, meaning that when I go looking for drafts for my agenda or to somehow shepherd in v6ops I miss them. Please, you drafts (which have to be updated by next Friday if -00) are for discussion in v6ops at least at the present. Would you be so kind as to name them in the second category?