About IPv6 private address

Hi,

I want to ask if there's any reserved private IPv6 address? I know RFC4193 has defined Unique Local IPv6 Unicast Addresses, which is used to replace deprecated site-local address. However, in user's perspective, a device will need a well-known address, such as 192.168.1.1 in IPv4, for a customer to connect to without any configuration. In RFC 4193, the address' "global ID" is generated randomly, and the address could not be known in advance.

After examing all the special purposed IPv6 address, I could not find one for this kind of purpose.

Thanks.
BR,
Yi-Wen