Dual Stack Moving Internet (DSMI)

Hi folks,

I and some of related people are trying to propose a new BoF,
(Dual Stack Moving Internet (DSMI))at upcoming IETF-67 and the
discussion with ADs is in progress (it is not fixed yet).

http://icl.kut.ac.kr/dsmi

Here's a mailing list for the issue discussion :

  General Discussion: dsmi@icl.kut.ac.kr

The objective of this BoF is to develop a mobility management
protocol that supports dual stack mobile node's roaming over
IPv6 and IPv4 NETLMM domains with single IP address and does
not require additional host-side software update.

At this time, there is a related draft.
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jeong-netlmm-dual-stack-moving-ps-00.txt

Please make comments on this stuff and don't hesitate to ask further question.

Hopefully, I will request to schedule this BoF, if we identify what a
this BoF would like to do and discussion is mature before cutoff
(Sept. 25).

Regards,
Myung-Ki,
ETRI

p.s. Apologies for possible cross-postings.