Re: draft-narten-ipv6-3177bis-48boundary-02.txt

Hi,

What about this one: vehicles will not embed one but probably a couple
of IP subnets. One subnet will be used for vehicle-related control
traffic, and another one for multimedia. Once this comes into the
assembly line, such vehicles will come by millions.

I guess the same will happen for home networking, with one segment for
multimedia and one to control windows, light switches, etc.

Thierry

--
Thierry ERNST, PhD
http://www.nautilus6.org/~thierry