IPv6 Benchmarking

Dear v6ops,

Thank you for the opportunity offered to bring before you some challenging topics related to IPv6 benchmarking. We believe strongly in the need for IPv6 benchmarking guidelines to help IPv6 deployment planning and we hope to receive advice based on the operational expertise of this WG. As promised during the Wednesday session, here is a pointer to the IPv6 benchmarking draft:

http://tools.ietf.org/wg/bmwg/draft-popoviciu-bmwg-ipv6benchmarking-01.txt

Please send us your comments and suggestions, they are very much appreciated.

Best Regards,
Chip