RE: Question on DS-TE (solution) draft: How can I prevent preempt ion of a connection ?

Hi Francois! After you think through the problem (and
possible solutions), will it be possible for you to
post another revision of the DS-TE draft (including
the examples in Appendix) ? It will also be helpful,
if you can give us rough time frame for the next
rev.

Some more thoughts on the next rev. of DS-TE ...
1. It will be nice to include a section on the Preemption
   in the context of DS-TE .
2. Where does holding priority fit in this scheme ? Is this
   still a useful construct ?
3. TE-Class: Should the term be "Bandwidth Class/Pool" (
   defined by a set of BW constraints & priority )?
4. Is the term ClassType (== identifies a set of bandwidth
   constraint), redundant ?

Thanks,
sanjay