RE: What we disagree on RE: TE Requirements Draft-ELSP

Francois,

Here's a proof that one lunch does more to advance things than hundreds of
email messages!

Yes. If all the OAs that are included in the E-LSP are never used in any
other LSP (L-LSP), and are never used in E-LSP in any other combination (or
BW ratio) and if they are drawing from a single BW pool, then they are
virtually ONE individible class (that happen to be made of two OAs).

In this case, there should be no chance for conflicting results between the
two OAs, and therefore, not a problem in my view.

It is important for folks to understand (and we should acknowledge) that
breaking these constraints (such as suddenly adding L-LSP that use some of
these OA) will cause serious problems, and is highly discouraged.

Shai