RE: What we disagree on RE: TE Requirements Draft-ELSP

Shai,

This message focuses on otion (ii).

Based on the conversation we had Yesterday in SLC, my understanding is that:
         - there was one operating assumption that I had not made clear for
when (ii) would be used which is that option (ii) would not be mixed with
option (iv) [aka L-LSPs] for the same OAs.
         - with this assumption being made explicit you agree that option
(ii) is viable and would not create any "meltdown"
         - you would now not have an objection to the DS-TE REQST draft
stating that :
                 * there is currently no established clear requirement for
option (ii)
                 * but that a DSTE solution may support option (ii)  [since
this comes for free]
                 * clarifying that option (ii) is not a "general" solution
but may be useful and viable provided a number of "operational" assumptions
are met (eg. assumption clarified above).

Is this right?

thanks

Francois