Re: What we disagree on RE: TE Requirements Draft-ELSP

Francois,

The reference to religion was not intended to be directed to you
specifically nor was it meant to be derogatory. No accusations
intended. Apologies if it came out that way.

Those in favour of including an option for (iiia) believe it
has a number of benefits. Those in favour of excluding (iiia)
believe those benefits are not important and that it causes
certain other problems - problems the those in favour of
the option think are not important.

I guess the elephant has many sides and people are seeing different
sides.

Best,
Nabil