RE: What we disagree on RE: TE Requirements Draft-ELSP

Shai,

If multiple BW signaling is a bad thing and yet
we want a separation (or control) of BW between
OAs of E-LSP, we can statically map the BW
ratios of OAs in the whole network (say
AF1/AF2=1/10 in your example) to solve the
equation.

The fun part is, to perform rate marking (policing)
the traffic based on single BW parameters
(peak, average and burst sizes) for multiple OAs.
Try even the simple case of static mapping !!

-Sudhakar