Re: What we disagree on RE: TE Requirements Draft-ELSP

Francois,

I totally agree with you ....

My take is that we have to associate one and only one set of signaled
parameters with E-LSP, regardless of how many OAs it carries. When carrying
multiple OAs, having different (per-OA) values for one set of parameters
(e.g., bandwidth) and the same values for other set of parameters (e.g.,
affinity) makes E-LSP complicated without strong incentives.

IMO, unless there are strong requirements, signaling multiple bandwidth
values for a single E-LSP should not be considered an option.

Thanks,

Siva