RE: What we disagree on RE: TE Requirements Draft-ELSP

Comments bellow.

Your answer is incomplete... how many watermelons?
I must know (since I'm packing the box right now).

>> Since different OAs are disjoint, and draw from different pools,
>> how do you propose we split the single BW parameters among
>>the multiple
>> OAs?
>
>it's application specific, if you even can.  Of course if your
>application
>doesn't fit this mold, then use L-LSPs.

Application specific is a good way to sweep the issue under the rug, but
you'r not going to get out of it so easily ;-)
Could you please enlighten us with one real example that does NOT involve
multiple BW parameters?

Shai

Shai Herzog		Tel:	(914) 654-4810
HyperChip		Cell:	(917) 209-9376