RE: Closer to a 'unified' ds-te approach ? RE: Is the advertiseme nt ( IGP) of available BW at each pre-emption le vel is a DS-TE- requirem ent ?

Sanjaya,

At 10:07 26/11/2001 -0500, Choudhury, Sanjaya wrote:

>Hi Francois! Are you still planning to submit the
>new DS-TE draft you are working on before the IETF
>meeting ?

Absolutely. It was actually posted on 21 Nov 2001. I got acknowledgment
from "ietfauto@ietf.org (Internet Draft Submission Manager)" so it didn't
get lost. I guess it should get announced very soon now and be accessible
from the server.
Francois

PS: If it doesn't get announced today I will put it on a public ftp server
tommorow morning European time.