From: Choudhury, Sanjaya [mailto:Sanjaya.Choudhury@marconi.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2001 10:01 AM
To: Lai, Wai S (Waisum), ALSVC; te-wg@ops.ietf.org
Subject: RE: Alternative to
draft-ash-mpls-diffserv-te-class-types-00.txt ?

 As I indicated in the previous e-mail, since the
 individual parameters are signaled independently
 [which are already standardized], there should not
 be a interoperability problem.

 I fail to understand, how does it matter in what
 name the service provider market his service ?

 Thanks,
 sanjay