Re: TE Requirements Draft - ELSP

Joel,

You may not think that reduced scalability issues associated with
the number of LSPs or robust protection/restoration mechanisms are
key benefits. However, in many of the emerging L2VPN deployment
scenarios, both items are key features! Sending multiple OAs on
an E-LSP makes the L2VPN story more viable.

Of course, others on this list have stated many other reasons
why they desire full E-LSP support in the DS-TE solution.

Kind Regards,
Nabil