RE: Alternative to draft-ash-mpls-diffserv-te-class-types-00.txt ?

Wai Sum:

  I didn't understand why control traffic is so different?
  Draft recommends, no preemption of LSPs and/or transport
  links across CTs, except for control-traffic CT. (Why?)

 * I mentioned my concern about CT6 because, control traffic is
   also *some data* in IP sense. For good example, I can send
   OSPF/RSVP Hellos in one particular CT and all other Control
   messages (updates etc) in other CTs. Don't you agree?

--Venkata Naidu

-> As you mentioned previously,
-> >           Service Provider-1's "Gold
-> > 		Service" may be same as Service Provide-2's
-> > 		"Bronze Service
-> it makes multi-provider interoperability more difficult to achieve.
-> The intent of the draft is to propose a small, well-defined, set
-> of class types so that we can have consistent mapping of services
-> across provider network boundaries in the implementation of
-> end-to-end QoS.
-> Thanks, Wai Sum.
->