Re: draft-ietf-tewg-restore-hierarchy-00.txt -> CCAMP OCT-12

On Wed, 3 Oct 2001, Jim Boyle wrote:

> Note that this draft has some changes, in particular. the hierarchy
> requirements have been pulled back a bit.
>
>         Hierarchy
>         (1) extremely large number of LSPs within flat IGPs
>         (2)  ability to signal LSPs across IGP hierarchy (e.g. OSPF areas)
>
> (1) has been dropped, (2) is still there.

Some current mpls TE implementations that I'm familiar with and have
worked on, use a large (for some value of large) number of LSP's within a
flat IGP, so dropping #1 might be a bit premature unless I'm missing
something here (which is possible)

/vijay