draft-ietf-tewg-restore-hierarchy-00.txt -> CCAMP OCT-12

Note that this draft has some changes, in particular. the hierarchy
requirements have been pulled back a bit.

        Hierarchy
        (1) extremely large number of LSPs within flat IGPs
        (2)  ability to signal LSPs across IGP hierarchy (e.g. OSPF areas)

(1) has been dropped, (2) is still there.

Other portions of the document have been cleaned up, and the editors are
encouraged to highlight the differences between the draft to the list.

On October 12th, Ed and I intend to notify CCAMP that the requirements for
restoration and hierarchy from the TEWG are complete.  Going once .....

thanks,

Jim