Re: reminder: things todo in august and shortly thereafter

Hi Jerry,

Many thanks for your info regarding Class-Type priority definitions and LSP bandwidth modification
selection example.

I can see that the amount of path computation would be very extensive with the solution that you
proposed.  May I ask, have you done any performance analysis to determine if such solution is
scalable for a large core network, let's say 10's thousands of LSPs?

Thanks again to your pointer......
Tricci

P.S.  I haven't read you crankback draft yet.  More comments will be provided once I read it.
Thanks....