re: timing bounds for service restoration

1> In section 5.4 of draft-team-tewg-restore-hierarchy-00.txt certain timing
bounds are proposed for service restoration. I was wondering if the design
team could give us a little more insight into how they arrived at these
numbers. I am assuming that the restoration mechanisms were broken up into
smaller chunks and an educated guesses were made about their timings.

2> Section 5.3 mentions the application requirements for restoration. I was
wondering if somebody could point me out to documents that specify a 140 ms
to 2 sec call cutoff time. This seems to be a longer time than mandated by
the 10+50 ms APS time in SONET, which seems to be a de-facto standard in the
industry.

Vik