Re: draft-ietf-tewg-diff-te-reqts-01.txt

Hi,

Francois Le Faucheur wrote:

>>I believe that since preemption is needed then the lowest possible
>>priority preemptee should be chosen even if it comes from our class-type.

> I personally agree. Let's hear other views.

I agree. I believe that preemption should work regardless
of Class-Type, according to the objective of each network:
considering the network usage (preempt as close as
possible to the amount of resources the new LSP needs),
the number of LSPs preempted and possibly rerouted, or
the priority of all the preempted LSPs.

Jaudelice.

Jaudelice Cavalcante de Oliveira
Research Assistant
Broadband and Wireless Networking Laboratory
Georgia Center for Advanced Telecommunications Technology
Georgia Institute of Technology
Phone: (404) 8946616 ~ FAX: (404) 894-7883
http://www.ece.gatech.edu/~jau

Bolsista da CAPES - Brasilia/Brasil