New Draft on Extended E-LSP Signaling

Hello,

Recently we posted a new draft on the IETF draft
repository. The title and URL are:

Title: MPLS Support of Differentiated Services using E-LSP
Authors: S.Ganti, N.Seddigh, B.Nandy

This draft extends the MPLS signaling by supporting
per-OA or per-PSC bandwidth signaling. This approach
is desired for resource reservation and traffic engineering
purposes when E-LSPs are supported in a MPLS network.

This draft also provides alternative to per-Class-Type signaling.

I would appreciate your comments on this draft. I already
posted this in MPLS mailing list and thought this is also
relevant to TE working group. Thanks

-Sudhakar