new version of TE framework draft: Comments

Please take a chance to review our current framework document.  Like
Like planning a wedding, the longer framework drafts take, the larger they
are likely to become.  So please take some time to review our current
framework document (draft-ietf-tewg-framework-03.txt), I suspect a WG last
call will be made shortly.

Here's my comments:
- it's big.
- timescale of picoseconds? (nit)

then what I'll call riders: restoration, mp-lambda-s, diffserv, webserv.

I don't think these should drift into the details.  Sections 6.5.2-3 don't
so bad, they are long (maybe I just have no attention span).

6.6 - what's this?  Web servers, and the need to tie in application load
splitting into the planning / provisioning cycles?  Maybe just strike
this?

6.7 (Diffserv TE) is way too far into the details, besides perhaps a bit
biased to one approach, to wit:

 "In order to provide enhanced quality of service in a Diffserv domain,
   it is not enough to implement proper buffer management and scheduling
   mechanisms. In addition to buffer management and scheduling"

maybe it is?  Is this a universal truth, is there a reference, is there no
dissenting view in the community?  Can another look be made at 6.7 in
light that this is in a framework document?

regards,

Jim