Re: uutel_36

Out of curiosity, I ran a virus scanner on the following message
received from the sming mailing list.  It contains the
W95/Sircam.worm virus (at least that is what F-Prot tells me).

Open it at your peril.  This one is a baddie.

This message also went to the ietf mailing list.

More information at

http://www.infoworld.com/articles/hn/xml/01/07/24/010724hnsircamup.xml?0724tupm

http://www.infoworld.com/articles/hn/xml/01/07/24/010724hnsircamup.xml?0724alert

	- Steve

On Wednesday, July 25 2001, "Andre Ludya Liap" <ludya@napsindo.net> wrote:

> ------31F61FD1_Outlook_Express_message_boundary
>
> Hi! How are you=3F
>
> I send you this file in order to have your advice
>
> See you later=2E Thanks
>
> ------31F61FD1_Outlook_Express_message_boundary
>
> TVpQAAIAAAAEAA8A//8AALgAAAAAAAAAQAAaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

[...]

> ------31F61FD1_Outlook_Express_message_boundary

---
Steve Moulton        SNMP Research, Inc            voice: +1 865 573 1434
Sr Software Engineer 3001 Kimberlin Heights Rd.    fax: +1 865 573 9197
moulton@snmp.com     Knoxville, TN 37920-9716 USA  http://www.snmp.com