SMIng Requirements

	I know this is a bit late, but I though that this would be an
implicit requirement
	since its aligning SMI and SPPI, but I did'nt see this in the list
when I went through
	it, so I'm submitting this anyway.

	Ravi.

> <issue number="75">
	     <title>Referencing a group of instances of a class</title>
>     <from>Ravi Sahita</from>
>     <status>align</status>
	    <description>PIB and MIB row attributes reference a group of
entries in another table. This semantic needs to be formalized.
	     </description>
>     <motivation>SPPI formalizes this feature using TagId and
> TagReferenceId semantics. (see draft-ietf-diffserv-pib-03.txt)
	                             SMI also uses these semantics without
any formal notation (see SNMP-TARGET-MIB in RFC2273).
	     </motivation>