Re: ordering constraints / procedures

I don't have any requirements to add - I think we have more than enough already.

I probably shouldn't have jumped into the fray so quickly without looking at the
history of the requirements - it's possible with ANY requirement that a solution
to one can in fact satisfy another, and in retrospect one forgets why two or more
specifications were ever raised in the first place.

I gave a possible interpretation of how the two might differ, since there did not
seem to be a response from the authors of the requirements.

I strongly suspect that whatever solution we develop for "procedures" will also
cover "ordering constraints", so it probably doesn't matter if we drop one of them
- I'd vote to drop "procedures" since it's not as specific (and impressive
sounding) as "ordering constraints".  In any case, I am not interested in owning
either of the requirements, which could happen if I write another word on the
subject...

Keep up the good work - when something comes up that's near and dear to me I'll
jump back in!

Ed