Re: ordering constraints / procedures

Hi all,

It appears that there are a number of interpretations of "ordering
constraints" and "procedures".

If you feel that the feature, as per your interpretation, is a
requirement, be sure to submit in the proper format for inclusion in the
requirements list.

If it determined to be a duplicate interpretation, it can be removed
later. If it is determined after the cutoff that your interpretation is
different than the interpretation which is already posted, it may be
difficult to get it added to the requirements later. Identifying all
these little underlying assumptions, and identifying the real
requirements, is part of the reason why we are going through gathering
and posting the proposed requirements.

Dave Durham, I suggest an additional field in the proposals - the name
of the person proposing and/or justifying the requirement, so we can ask
for further clarification if needed.

dbh

--
---
David Harrington            Network Management Standards Architect