RE: ordering constraints / procedures

[Dave] Yep, I believe this is what was decided in the WG meeting as well.
"Procedures" will go away unless someone comes up with a distinction.

> Also, I was wondering how any constraints would be enforced.
> If they entail
> multiple sets, then this could be the createAndWait problem
> all over again.

[Dave] Quite possibly. If no one can establish a clear value or use for this
requirement than it will not be included in the final Requirements document.
My understanding was that ordering would help to avoid CreateAndWait because
you are specifying which combination of sets go together and in what order
as a transactional semantic, to be enforced by the management station.