ordering constraints / procedures

1)	SMIng must provide a mechanism to formally express ordering constraints.

2)	SMIng should support a mechanism to formally define procedures that are
used by managers when interacting with an agent.

Can someone explain if there is a difference between these two? If they are
the same, I vote that the "ordering constraints" name is clearer than
"procedures."

Also, I was wondering how any constraints would be enforced. If they entail
multiple sets, then this could be the createAndWait problem all over again.