RE: Announcement of SMIng Author & Editor Meeting

[Dave] Rough I can do.

3/18/01 SMIng Agenda:

* Review Minutes from last IETF meeting, verify issues have been addressed.

* Requirements Document:
	- Discuss new requirements
	- Identify missing requirements
	- Identify & discuss the most difficult requirements to map
	- Prioritize requirements

* SMIng Core Language:
	- Discuss conformance to the new requirements document
	- Namespace discussion (class and instance naming)
	- General relations/pointers

* SNMP Mapping document:
	- Discuss solution to multiple implements problem
	- Sanity check on the OID mapping
	- Discuss mappings of associations/sequences of/methods
	- Extended indexing discussion

* Discuss other mapping documents and their status.

Please let me know if there is something specific you would like to discuss
in addition.