Re: Announcement of SMIng Author & Editor Meeting

David> Correction to my previous message... The March 18th SMIng
David> meeting is a meeting of document authors and editors. I am
David> sending this message to the mailing list as it is also open to
David> everyone. It's is not an interim, though.  Again, please let me
David> know if you plan on attending.

If its open to everyone, then what might be discussed there?  A rough
agenda would help people decide whether or not they would obtain
useful knowledge from attending it.

--
Wes Hardaker
NAI Labs