RE: Discussion of Issue 146 (fwd)

Dave,

I'm not in favor of deprecating and adding the new objects either. The
comments I quoted hold good for the then implementation I worked on. I
don't know what  other implementation's interpretations are.

One way could be to do the math once again and ensure that the equations
hold good for at least the intended interpretations. If there is a
problem, then there is something wrong and a clarification should be
added.

Thanks
Nagi.