Re: Discussion of Issue 146 (fwd)

"Bernard Aboba" <bernard_aboba@hotmail.com> wrote:
> From a practical perspective, it would be helpful to know what has been
> implemented.  I'd like to request that anyone on the list who has
> implemented RFC 2618-21 report as to how these objects were implemented.

  We've implemented pieces of RFC 2619, and RFC 2621 in FreeRADIUS.

  Due to implementation issues, it doesn't count MalformedRequests,
BadAuthenticators, or PacketsDropped.  It does count Requests,
InvalidRequests, UnknownTypes, and DupRequests.

  Requests is incremented for every well-formed packet that is