Review of RFC 3576 MIBs

draft-ietf-radext-dynauth-client-mib-02.txt

  Nits:

 1) There are references to "Disconnect messages" and "CoA messages"
(radiusDynAuthClientDisconInvalidServerAddresses,
radiusDynAuthClientCoAInvalidServerAddresses, and maybe others).
While this terminology is used in RFC 3576, it would be good to be
consistent with Section 3 of the document, the other MIB entries, and
use "Disconnect-Request packet" and CoA-Request packet".

  See also radiusDynAuthServerDisconInvalidClientAddresses and
radiusDynAuthServerCoAInvalidClientAddresses in the server MIB. The
radiusDynAuthServDupDisconRequests refers to "Disconnect-Request
packets", for example.

  2) radiusDynAuthServerAddress has a description of "IP address
value...", but it's missing a phrase used in the 26**bis documents:

	"..., , using the version neutral IP adddess format."

  See also radiusDynAuthClientAddress in the server MIB.

  I suggest adding that to be consistent with other RADIUS MIBs.

  3) Similarly, radiusDynAuthServerID talks about the NAS-Identifier, but
is missing text that's in RFC 2619, and rfc2619bis:

	"This is not necessarily the same as sysName in MIB II."

   See also radiusDynAuthServerIdentifier in the server MIB.

  Question: Is this text relevant?

 4) radiusDynAuthClientMalformedCoAResponses talks about "CoA-Response
packets", but no such packets are defined in RFC 3576 (barring a
diagram on page 6).  I would suggest using explicit "CoA-ACK" and
CoA-NAK", but rfc2618bis uses "Access-Response" in the same manner.

  And the text in radiusDynAuthClientCoAPendingRequests uses "CoA-Ack,
CoA -NAK" explicitly.  (And there's an extra space in CoA-NAK)

  I'm not sure what to suggest here.  Either leave it as-is, or change
both this and rfc2618bis.

---
draft-ietf-radext-dynauth-server-mib-02.txt

  See comments above. Also, page 4, references to [RFC2618bis] and
[DYNCLIENT] don't have RFC editor notes to replace the text with the
final RFC numbers.  I don't know if such a note is necessary.