Re: Capabilities: Moving forward - to the problem, please

"Avi Lior" <avi@bridgewatersystems.com> wrote:
> So how about the above as a concise package of requirements......

  I agree.  I'd just add (D) as efficiency.

  I think my requirement list follows from yours.  I'll update my
list, and map it to your requirments.

  My list was *not* intended to be a laundry list of requirements.
For example, if you look at the MUST's and SHOULD's in a standard, you
could easily concluse that the spec is nothing more than a laundry
list of requirements.

  My list was meant to satisfy another, unspoken requirement: we have
to be able to deploy this, and to have interoperable implementations.