RE: Capabilities: Summary

I don't think this is a valid question to ask.  We should not be
designing protocols based on assumptions such as the one you want us to
make.

Furthermore, sending a challenge to a node that supports challenges but
does not support location is just wastefull.

Having an advertizement in the access request does not add any new
attributes (since the attribute for requesting location and advertizng
location is the same) and does not requires any extra messages.

So forgive me but, the approach of advetizing takes the quess work out
of the protocol and  I don't understand why we need to discuss this
issue over and over again.