RE: FW: I-D ACTION:draft-salowey-radext-delegated-prefix-00.txt

My understanding is that the user can get an IP address locally
on the NAS or can get one from Radius server via
Framed-IP-Address(for IPv4)or  Framed-IPv6-Prefix(for IPv6) AVPs.

Now the question is, who determines whether the route should be
advertised or not. IMO, it is the local policy on the
NAS. For instance, a user's machine can be a web server and
it should be reachable from the upstream network side.