Issue: RFC 2486bis Typos

Section 2.3:

Change:

"In some situations NAIs are are used together with a separate"

"In some situations NAIs are used together with a separate"

Section 2.4

Change:

" The realm part internationalization is
  based on International Domain Name (IDN) [RFC3490].

"Internationalization of the realm part is based on
'Internationalizing Domain Names in Applications (IDNA) [RFC3490]."

Change:

"Similarly, we expect domain name comparisons,
  matching, resolution, and AAA routing to be performed on the ASCII
  versions of the international domain names.  "

"Similarly, we expect domain name comparisons,
  matching, resolution, and AAA routing to be performed on the ASCII
  versions of the internationalized domain names.  "

Section 2.8

Change:

"           alice@xn--tmonesimerkki-bfbb.example.net
          \(user\)@example.net

  The last example uses an IDN converted into an ASCII representation."

"
          \(user\)@example.net
          alice@xn--tmonesimerkki-bfbb.example.net

  The last example uses an IDN converted to an ASCII representation."