RE: Deployment Review for Bandwidth Attributes Document

Paul, Mick,

I take it from the comments that they are about diffserv mapping/marking
and not regarding section 5.2.1 which is related to radext discussion.
Also pls note that 3GPP has NOT defined any new diffserv marking /
mapping but only tried to explain a SAMPLE scenario as to how a system
could work in the presence mappings / diffserv markings/mappings already
defined by other forums (WiFI Alliance, GSM, IEEE....). I would be happy
to bring in changes into 3GPP specifications if the sample scenario
seems incorrect / inconsistent.

BR,

Farooq Bari

Wi-Fi