RE: Deployment Review for Bandwidth Attributes Document

One way to move forward would be to revise the document in order to
increase buyin from the individuals who responded to the survey.
In particular, wider buyin from IEEE 802.1 participants would be
desirable.

With IETF 64 and the  November IEEE 802 plenary occurring in the same city
(Vancouver, CA) one week apart, this might be a good opportunity for
cooperation.