RE: Deployment Review for Bandwidth Attributes Document

Sounds to me like there is support, especially if we added a scheme to
support the 802 traffic classes.  Avi and I have talked about a simple
and optional way to do this without crossing the complexity line.  It
would be good to know if this would satisfy Pat's needs.

Paul