From: owner-radiusext@ops.ietf.org [mailto:owner-radiusext@ops.ietf.org]
On Behalf Of Bernard Aboba
Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2005 3:00 AM
To: radiusext@ops.ietf.org
Subject: RE: REMINDER: Review comments on RFC 3576 MIBs (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 11:25:03 -0400
From: Inderpreet Singh <inderpreet.singh@siemens.com>
To: Bernard Aboba <aboba@internaut.com>, radiusext@ops.ietf.org
Subject: RE: REMINDER:  Review comments on RFC 3576 MIBs

I have read the documents and am ok with the contents.

1. Wanted to confirm that the discussion on the terminology DAS and DAC
stands and that there are no changes planned to either the base RFC 3576
or this MIB draft.

2. Page 6 - Section Terminology, para 2 there is a small typo.  On line
3 of para 2, change "itand" to "it and"

Thanks

---
Inderpreet Singh