Request to consider "RADIUS Extension for Digest Authentication" as a Proposed Standard

The RADEXT WG would like to request that the IESG consider "RADIUS
Extension for Digest Authentication" as a Proposed Standard.  The document
is available for inspection here:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-radext-digest-auth-05.txt

To our knowledge, this version resolves all issues that were brought up
during RADEXT WG last call.  Both of the RADEXT WG chairs have reviewed
the document.  Discussion of this document has not been
contentious, and we believe that an appeal is unlikely.

Since early versions of this specification have been deployed, we believe
that it is likely that this specification will be implemented and
deployed as well.  Since the specification is a dependency of 3GPP2, there
is considerable interest within the 3GPP2 community relating to it.

A summary of the issues encountered in WG last call and their
resolution is available here:
http://www.drizzle.com/~aboba/RADEXT