RE: Capabilities (was Re: AW: Review of draft-ietf-geopriv-radius-lo-04.txt )

BTW this trust issue is also an issue with Diameter

Both are hop-by-hop secure so have the same issues.  Although Diameter
has a redirection capability as a work around - which will be
interesting to see if it ever gets deployed in high transaction
environments.

Even using EAP. Although the authentication is End-to-End the result of
the authenticaiton, typically a key is sent back to the NAS through
proxies.  The proxies see the Key.