AW: Issue 86: Location Identifier in Location-Information Attribute

hi jouni,

if i look at the http://www.itu.int/ITU-T/inr/forms/files/mnc_0605e.pdf
document then i get the impression that the
country can easy represented using a Location-Information attribute with
the countrycode element and the name of the network using Operator-Name
avp.

hence, i share your view about the express the same functionality using
existing mechanisms.

maybe there are other reasons to add such a location-id element/avp but
i cannot find anything at the moment.

ciao
hannes