AW: Review of draft-ietf-geopriv-radius-lo-04.txt

hi bernard,

i guess there is a misunderstand here with regard to the functionality
of the radius-geopriv draft.
joel raised this issue and we discussed it.

we always supported the idea of providing location for the end host. we
had a very, very long discussion about this topic when we merged the two
radius-geopriv drafts.

what has been changed as part of joel's issue was
- the name of the avp (since it was misleading) and
- the description to address joel's comments

this issue has been resolved on the mailing list and i also had further
off-list discussions with joel.

i think you do not treat me fair with your statement that this issue has
not been fixed 9 months later.

ciao
hannes