AW: Review of draft-ietf-geopriv-radius-lo-04.txt

hi bernard,

> > A simple solution would be that a NAS that knows both the NAS and
> > user location always sends both (when sending location information).
> >
> > (I don't think we need more fine-grained capability negotiation
> > for this.)
>
> I agree that this would work and also agree that capability
> negotiation is
> not needed.  However, I thought that the idea was not to send
> any location
> data by default.

location is not sent by default.

the aspect is similar to the civic vs. geospatial discussion. you could
send both, if you have it. sometimes you just don't have civic and
geospatial location information (depending on the deployment).

ciao
hannes