Re: Review of DIGEST-04 document

I checked issues 124 and 125 and they are properly addressed in this new version.

/Miguel

Bernard Aboba wrote:

A new version of the RADIUS Digest Authentication document is now available for inspection:
http://www.drizzle.com/~aboba/RADEXT/draft-ietf-radext-digest-auth-04.txt

When it shows up on the IETF archive, it will be available here:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-radext-digest-auth-04.txt

Please check the specification over carefully. If you have submitted an issue, please post mail to the RADEXT WG mailing list indicating whether your issue has been resolved.

We are asking that RADEXT WG participants complete their final review by Friday, September 9, 2005.

-- Miguel A. Garcia tel:+358-50-4804586 sip:miguel.an.garcia@openlaboratory.net Nokia Research Center Helsinki, Finland