From: owner-radiusext@ops.ietf.org [mailto:owner-radiusext@ops.ietf.org]
On Behalf Of Bernard Aboba
Sent: Tuesday, August 30, 2005 8:39 AM
To: radiusext@ops.ietf.org
Subject: Review of DIGEST-04 document

A new version of the RADIUS Digest Authentication document is now
available for inspection:
http://www.drizzle.com/~aboba/RADEXT/draft-ietf-radext-digest-auth-04.tx

When it shows up on the IETF archive, it will be available here:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-radext-digest-auth-04.txt

Please check the specification over carefully.  If you have submitted an

issue, please post mail to the RADEXT WG mailing list indicating whether

your issue has been resolved.

We are asking that RADEXT WG participants complete their final review by

Friday, September 9, 2005.