Re: RADIUS keywrap attributes

> For instance,
> I think the Diameter redirect scheme is pretty good, but its
> very likely that most or even all usage is going to be through
> proxies, just as we already do today.

What was accomplished in RFC 4072 (Diameter EAP) was to provide a
secure mode of operation.  Not everyone will use this mode, but defining
it means that users who want it will have it available.

> o   Do we expect to find a solution that can reasonably
> be expected to fit existing networks without a lot
> of additional effort from vendors/network managers?
> (I don't know, but this is crucial in order to make
> a real impact.)

I don't think that it is required for the solution be deployed by
everyone, by the segment of people who want/need it.